- Should I buy these power pedals?
- Is there anything similar to the Wahoo cadence sensor that will measure resistance?
- How do I convert Peloton resistance when using my own bike with the Peloton App?
- Is knowing your resistance worth the extra money to buy the Peloton bike?
- How do I convert Peloton resistance to my Sunny or Keiser M3i?
- How do I measure resistance on my Sunny?
My answer is always the same. Let go of not knowing. Work hard. Get sweaty. Let your fitness do the talking (and BUY THIS disco ball to keep your workouts exciting!).
I chalk it up to FOMO (fear of missing out). But if you absolutely, positively need to know your Peloton resistance, I have some advice with several resistance charts at the bottom: