The most frequent questions I get about using the Peloton App with my Sunny Bike are about resistance. The questions generally go something like this:
- How do I measure resistance on my Sunny?
- Is there anything similar to the Wahoo cadence sensor that will measure resistance?
- How do I convert Peloton resistance when using my own bike with the Peloton App?
- Is knowing your resistance worth the extra money to buy the Peloton bike?
- How do I convert Peloton resistance to my Sunny or Keiser M3i?
My answer is always the same. Let go of not knowing. Work hard. Get sweaty. Let your fitness do the talking.
I chalk it up to FOMO (fear of missing out). But if you absolutely, positively need to know your Peloton resistance, I have some advice: