I get a lot of emails asking me to respond with a simple list of all the bits and bobs needed to use the Peloton App without the actual Peloton bike. Well, in addition to replying to those emails, I thought that I would post my advice here, too.
Of course, my detailed review of the Peloton App with all the lovely pictures and videos can be found in my super popular Peloton Alternative post!
Here is my list
- Sunny Bike B1509/C (a nice entry level bike)
- Wahoo Cadence Sensor (a necessity)
- Wahoo Speed Sensor (nice to have for tracking miles)
- Wahoo Heart Rate Monitor (calorie and HR tracker)
- Wahoo App (to view and store your cadence, speed and calories)
- TV/Apple TV ( I stream classes to my TV from my iPad)
- Mobile Phone Holder (Recommended if you stream classes like me; not necessary if you view the classes on a tablet)
- Tablet Holder. (If you view the classes from your tablet and your bike doesn’t have one).
- Seat cushions (his and hers)
- Dumbbells (some classes incorporate arm workouts)
- Cart (for my weights, towel, iPad)
- Mat (for under the bike)
- Ear buds (if you can’t crank up your TV)
- Assembly (if you are not mechanically inclined)
I hope that this is helpful! If I left anything out, please let me know and I will update the list.
Tip: If you are on the fence, add items to your cart and wait – sometimes Amazon has flash sales and price drops that you can take advantage of.
Disclaimer: My Sipping & Shopping blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.